Which copyright cases are the active bittorrent cases our Cashman Law Firm PLLC is working on for our clients? Our Cashman Law Firm, PLLC firm is focusing our efforts in representing clients in the following matters:
- STRIKE 3 HOLDINGS, LLC (“VIXEN/TUSHY/BLACKED”) LAWSUITS
- SIEMENS INDUSTRY SOFTWARE, INC. (“SIEMENS PLM SOFTWARE”) LAWSUITS (*cases dismissed, but plaintiff still active*)
- MALIBU MEDIA, LLC (“X-ART.COM”) LAWSUITS
- RIGHTSCORP (DIGITAL RIGHTS CORP) DMCA SETTLEMENT LETTERS
- UN4 PRODUCTIONS, INC. (“BOYKA: UNDISPUTED 4”) LAWSUITS
- ME2 PRODUCTIONS, INC. (“MECHANIC:RESURRECTION”) LAWSUITS
- I.T. PRODUCTIONS, LLC (“I.T.” MOVIE) LAWSUITS
- COOK PRODUCTIONS, LLC (“MR. CHURCH” MOVIE) LAWSUITS
- RIGHTS ENFORCEMENT (‘EVIL TWIN’ OF CEG-TEK) DMCA SETTLEMENT LETTERS
- THE GREAT MPAA / RIAA SCHEME TO BREAK COPYRIGHT LAW (AN OPINION PIECE)
If you have any questions about what we are doing, please feel free to contact us at 713-364-3476, or to book an appointment to speak to us about your lawsuit, click the button below:
CONTACT FORM: If you have a question or comment about what I have written, and you want to keep it *for my eyes only*, please either e-mail me at info [AT] cashmanlawfirm.com, or feel free to use the form below. The information you post will be e-mailed to me, and I will be happy to respond.
NOTE: No attorney client relationship is established by sending this form, and while the attorney-client privilege (which keeps everything that you share confidential and private) attaches immediately when you contact me, I do not become your attorney until we sign a contract together. That being said, please do not state anything “incriminating” about your case when using this form, or more practically, in any e-mail.